Terms of Service
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at PrimeWritings.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Terms and any claim, controversy, or dispute relating to or arising hereunder shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the law of Cyprus.
The Website is owned and operated by Writology Limited (Cyprus Reg. No. HE 360665), 1-3 Boumpoulinas Street, Bouboulina Building, Office 42, P.C. 1060, Nicosia, Cyprus.
By submitting the order form or payment, you confirm that you fully read, understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions which form the entire agreement between PrimeWritings.com and you.
Our clear and ambitious goal is to provide the best custom writing service. We offer superior academic papers of different types, i.e. essays, research proposals, dissertations, theses, business reports, etc. Whatever you academic level is (High School, College, University, MA, PhD), we will help you complete your assignments.
If you want to buy a paper from us, place an order on our website. If you desire to find out what price you will need to pay for your assignment before ordering it, you can request our customer support team to give you a price quote. State the deadline, type of your order, and other details, and our support team will calculate the price you will need to pay. Note that you can always turn to our support team for assistance if any difficulties in placing orders arise.
Significance of Communication
If you have any questions concerning our services, contact our support agents at any time suitable for you, as they work 24/7. You can call our support team, send them an email, or reach them via our live chat.
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Deadlines and Delivery
The time frames for completing assignments vary from 3 hours to 2 months. All assignments are done according to the deadline indicated in the order form. However, if you want your writing project to be delivered earlier, its price will be recalculated and you will be asked to place an additional order.
Take the following steps to order papers from us:
- Fill in the order. Provide detailed instructions about your assignment. Set the deadline, choose a correct academic level, state the word count, topic, etc. Please keep in mind that it is important to lay down all requirements during the ordering process. Extra guidelines for the orders that are in progress cannot be provided after 10-15% of the deadline expires.
- Proceed with the payment. Once payment verification is received, the writer will begin working on your assignment straight away.
- Communicate with the assigned expert. You can communicate with your writer during the writing process and ask questions about your order.
- Download your paper. As soon as the deadline expires, you will be able to download your completed assignment from your personal profile. As an option, you can request us to send your order to your email address. Note that you can order a plagiarism report to see that you paper is authentic.
Submitting a Refund Application
Customers can apply for refunds within 2 weeks from the expiry of an order’s deadline. Plagiarism-related refunds are not subject to timeframe restrictions. However, customers should submit a legitimate plagiarism report to prove the writer is at fault.
Note: Some of the plagiarism detection services that are considered credible are Turnitin and its partners (e.g., WriteCheck and iThenticate). Correctly formatted quotes taken directly from another text, referenced sources and tables of content are not classed as plagiarism. Plagiarism detection systems such as SafeAssign.com cannot be considered reliable as the reports produced by this system usually highlight direct quotations and references as instances of plagiarism. Additionally, handwritten notes or comments within files cannot be considered as credible proof.
- In the case of a continuation order, PrimeWritings.com cannot be held responsible for plagiarism detected in any section of a paper written or provided by a customer. Only those parts created by the writers of PrimeWritings.com will undergo authenticity testing.
- Should a customer feel dissatisfied with an order, our Refunds Team will look at their case and report on the matter. Where a claim is justified, we will refund the customer in full or partially. All requests are responded to within 3-4 working days.
- Free revisions may be requested within 2 days after deadline expiration. Beyond this timeline, a new order will need to be placed by way of compensation. Where a writer offers or agrees to undertake revisions free-of-charge, it will not be possible to provide a further refund.
- For lengthier papers, e.g., those in excess of 20 pages, customers have up to 30 days after the deadline’s expiry date to request a free revision.
- Our free revision policy is not applied where a customer changes the originally provided instructions the originally provided. If vital instructions are not provided until an order is completed or during the writing process, we may ask you to submit another order to compensate our writing staff.
- Where free revisions are required, the customer should set a new completion timeframe when sending their revision requirements. Sometimes, revisions can take a day if the instructions are complicated or we find it difficult to reassign the order. Nevertheless, in every case, PrimeWritings.com will endeavor to complete your revisions within the timeframe agreed upon.
- We recommend that customers check their profile pages and email for possible correspondence from our writers or administration team. At times, unfortunately, customers neglect to upload or attach important materials with their initial order. Customers are responsible for providing detailed and essential materials when placing an order or if our writers ask for it.
- A customer has a possibility of choosing an “Extended Revision” additional service during the order placement, for only 15% of the order price. It provides a free revision timeframe extension up to 14 days. Nonetheless, requesting a revision should comply with initial requirements. Kindly note whether a client does not claim a revision, additional fee for “Extended Revision” is not refunded. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order.
A Full Refund
- Full refunds (100%) may be requested if a customer was charged twice or mistakenly placed an identical or duplicate order. In these cases, the customer should cancel their order immediately by contacting our support team.
- Customers are entitled to a full refund (100%) if we do not manage to find or assign a suitably qualified writer.
- If a 100% refund is issued, the customer should no longer use any papers or materials provided by PrimeWritings.com for any purpose.
- Even though the company makes no promises regarding specific grades, we make all efforts to ensure quality results. All professors grade the content of the papers differently. When applying for a refund, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If it is proved that a writer overlooked initial customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When you are applying for a refund, you can not expect a revision of the order at the same time. When make a decision regarding a refund, the whole paper is analyzed for compliance with the instructions. Thus, a customer should choose either a refund or a revision request when submitting a complaint.
- A Client is not eligible for a full refund, if the order was verified late and the Writer did not receive a respective extension to complete the assignment.
A Partial Refund
- The customer may ask for some of their money to be refunded if they specified the wrong number of pages on the order form. PrimeWritings.com will refund part of the price of the order based on the correct number of words.
- Where a customer selects the incorrect writing level, e.g., College instead of High School, PrimeWritings.com may reduce the amount of the refund by an appropriate percentage.
- Where a customer provides contradictory instructions or information, we will recalculate the refund percentage, e.g., in cases where the materials attached do not match the description on the order form or messages from the customer.
- Cancellation of an order when a writer has been assigned:
Passed deadline (approximately)
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
Note: Cancellations are not possible when 30% of the originally agreed deadline remains and the order has been assigned to a writer. Moreover, it is not possible to cancel an order when a paper has been completed and uploaded by a writer.
Note: All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- When verification of an order is late (e.g., when a customer is late responding or does not respond to requests from our Finance Department to verify their identification in order to avoid Internet fraud), the order deadline begins when the required verification is received. In these cases, customers should request an extension of the deadline or place an additional order to reimburse our writer if the order is required urgently.
Word Count Issues
- Pages are counted according to the number of words per page (e.g., 300 per page) and not visually. Where technical papers are needed, however, this rule is not applied because these works often contain a lot of calculations. The price will be calculated according to the complexity of the assignment.
- Presentation slides (PowerPoint). The provision of speaker notes is a service we provide in return for payment. Customers can choose this service when ordering a ppt assignment and we will provide from 100 to 150 words of notes with every slide.
- PrimeWritings.com helps completing online test assignments. The cost of this work is based on how many questions there are (five questions per a page). A similar calculation is applied to questions of the multiple-choice type. Therefore, for an assignment with 15 questions, the customer should order a three-page paper.
- Compensation will be required where a customer expects their paper to be delivered early. Our representatives will recalculate the cost and request a supplementary order. Where our writer agrees to complete an assignment early without extra payment, we cannot issue a refund later.
- Where a customer does not approve a deadline extension and an order is delivered late, at least a partial refund may be issued. We will recalculate the cost difference according to the prices displayed on the website of PrimeWritings.com.
- It is necessary for customers to choose the correct type of order. For example, they should choose “Research Paper” and not “Essay” when they need a research paper. Where payment for an order has not been received, we cannot issue a refund.
- With orders for “Rewriting,” our writers reword or paraphrase the original text. Where a customer requests for extra research, a new section added to a paper or changes to the sources or any features that resemble a freshly written piece, an additional order will be needed to compensate our writer.
- We encourage customers to monitor their email or personal profile area in case our support team sends messages. Timely response from customers is much appreciated, especially where a topic we have chosen needs to be approved by the customer.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
How Long Will Card Details Be Stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- More information regarding terms of stored credentials can be found in T&C of the chosen payment processor.
How Will My Stored Card Details Be Used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors (Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can These Terms Change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No changes can be made without your consent.